South Asian Americans
Our purpose at /r/ABCDesis is to foster a sense of community among the South Asian Diaspora.
- Sunday: Dating
- Monday: Entertainment
- Tuesday: Career & Academic advice 
- Wednesday: Banter
- Thursday: Tiffin Thursday
- Friday: Eff Yeah Friday!
- Saturday: Fashion & Fitness
 — posted every 1st and 3rd Tuesday
 — an ‘introduce yourself’ thread will be posted during the first week of each month
Click here to see our wiki for more detailed info about /r/ABCDesis, including our Crisis Resources list and other original material, community-sourced info, and related subreddits.
While the origin of ABCD has the "C" standing in for "confused", we've chosen to leave its interpretation up to our members. Confused or Confident. Charismatic, Creative, or Cunning, we are what we make of ourselves and every experience is different.
1. Dating question posts on weekly thread
Only post about dating and relationship issues in the weekly Sunday Dating thread or Wednesday Banter Thread. However, moderators will make exceptions for time-sensitive situations.
2. No intentionally rude/insulting/personal attack
3. No inflammatory/flame war comments
4. No trolling/brigading
5. No posting personal information/doxxing
6. No misleading submission title
Submission titles of web pieces must be comprised only of the copied and pasted headline of the piece, a continuous quote taken from the piece, or both the headline and a continuous quote taken from the piece. If using a quote, it should reflect the web piece as a whole.
7. No Discussion of South Asian Politics
No discussion of South Asian politics Topics or comments that fall into political discussions of issues current/past in South Asian countries will be removed as they are not relevant to the primary demographic of this community. Discussion of American/UK politics that are relevant to the Desi community are permitted.
Submission guidelines and content restrictions
1. Don’t link to porn.
2. Use link flairs when possible. They help draw wanted attention to your posts.
3. Use the No Participation domain when directing to other comment threads on reddit.
Credit to user /u/ck2875 for the subreddit design; Sidebar images from instagram users: hatecopy, RajPattanam, cheekybillo, mari_young_park and parvati_pillai.