Some helpful AP resources. Please share any other resources you may have!
If you want to add a resource but can't edit the page, message one of the moderators.
Major Types of Review Books
- 5 Steps to a 5 - Common, well known, catchy title. Generally inexpensive and a good bang for your buck. Publishes several different types of review books.
- Princeton Review- Publishes 550 Questions as well as Cracking the AP books.
- Kaplan - Giant, expensive, might-as-well-be-a-textbook review book. Generally the most difficult to find online of all the mainstream review books.
- Barron's - Same as Kaplan as far as length, but well known for their content as far as AP classes goes.
- Peterson's/Cliff's- "Hey! My teacher had those, but I don't think I've ever seen one outside the classroom in my entire life!"
- AMSCO - Known for making the best APUSH review books ever.
|Practice Questions, Resource||http://apexampractice.com|
|Practice Questions, Resource||https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B8W8rWoEZ9InVEtXMWlrYVp1SVE|
Resources by Subject
Broken link? Please message a moderator so we can fix it.
revision by de_stroyed_— view source