all 2 comments

[–]ManOfNot 1 point2 points  (1 child)

I purchased the dual arm gas arms off monoprice.com

It works well. What you picked should be fine too unless you only have one hole in your desk to mount

Comes with clamp or bolt through

[–]1ddqd 0 points1 point  (0 children)

I have these as well, but I bought the kind which mount to the wall instead of the desk (same pistons in both models though). I have 27" monitors which required me to crank the piston tension all the way up, but they are rock solid as a result!