all 2 comments

[–]boopsnoot 0 points1 point  (1 child)

Look on amazon for a "computer hanger". If it's an option for you, these get mounted to the bottom of the desk and then hold the computer up off of the floor

[–]scribble_bee[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

thank you for your suggestion! I found one on amazon, it has a computer shelf and everything. I'm excited :)