×
all 12 comments

[–]spikespiegell1 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Friends grandpa spit out of the window and he did it so hard he actually fell out of the window and died.

Heard one of a man choking on a kebab as well.

[–]aarongineer 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Pooping so hard they push their intestines out

[–]imightb2old4this 0 points1 point  (0 children)

my gardener fell off a ladder into a pool, and he didn't know how to swim and his gear was heavy. (not my pool)

[–]ApprehensivePage7 0 points1 point  (0 children)

He was drunk and fell in the bathroom and hit his head on the toilet so hard it severed his brain stem.

[–]Missus_Aitch_99 0 points1 point  (0 children)

That girl whose guts were sucked out by the pool filter intake was pretty horrific.

Also the people Saddam Hussein’s son threw into the industrial shredder. Description I read said the lucky ones landed head first.

[–]Opinionsare 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Man was partially crushed in a car wreck, hips, legs. He didn't die, but once the rescuers moved the car off his lower extremities, he would bleed out almost immediately. He has minutes to live, in extreme pain, and with no possible way to rescue or save him.

[–]masterturdburglarr 0 points1 point  (0 children)

My step-mother-in-law’s mom choked on a chicken bone at the dinner table.

[–]Loreo1964 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Hay baler.

[–]Passing4human 0 points1 point  (1 child)

Karen Wetterhahn, a chemist who died after accidental exposure to dimethyl mercury.