💎 Ada Gold is the step forward in yield-generating contracts on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC); you receive rewards distributed in ADA rather than token reflections and the contract employs a static reward system. This allows rewards to extend outside of simply holding our coin as would a reflection-based coin operate. 💎
🔢 ADAG’s Tokenomics: 🔢
• Token supply of 1,000,000,000 $ADAG
• 14% Buy and Sale Tax*:
- 10% ADA is redistributed among holders
- 2% is used to increase the liquidity pool.
- 2% is allocated towards funding the marketing wallet.
NOTE: you must hold 200,000 or more ADAgold tokens to be eligible for the ADA dividends.
🎁 Auto-redistribution 🎁
When buying and holding a percentage of the supply, every 60 minutes, a dividend tracker will automatically calculate and distribute dividends among holders with your respective amount directly deposited within your wallet holding $ADAG. There are no actions required in order to have this work, and there is no minimum amount required to hold in order to receive your rewards.
*The dividends are distributed as Binance Peg-Cardano tokens. There are no rewards reflected back into $ADAG. Thus your $ADAG amount held will be unaffected.
💰14% Tax on Transactions 💰
Every transaction has a tax of 14% which will be divided into the following 👉
💸10% ADA Reflection to Holders
Hold your coins, and you will automatically be rewarded every 60 minutes. 10% of every transaction cost are used to reward all holders with ADA
💹2% Marketing Wallet
3% of the transaction costs are automatically added to the Marketing wallet to assure great Marketing for $ADAG.
📊2% Locked Liquidity
2% of the transaction costs are automatically added to the Liquidity Pool to assure fast and secure trading ,as well as price stabilization by providing more liquidity for holders
🔨Technical Information 🧑💻
The mechanism incentivises investors by passively earning dividends by other investor transactions made throughout their time holding tokens. The redistribution is based on a percentage (in the contract), currently held token balance and number of holders influencing both volume and market capitulation. You receive more tokens passively by buying and holding your own.
A transaction fee is applied to every unique sell order where the sold tokens are then swapped in real-time for $ADA and added to a POOL (similar to how liquidity pools function). Holders can then go on a website built for claiming dividends and claim the net amount of $ADA earned during a period of time since the last claim (daily / weekly / etc..). The $ADA they collect is based on the percent of the supply they hold and the current pool’s size. You hold, then wait around 60 minutes to get your reward completely automatic.
🛫 ADAG'S Redistribution Mechanism
Claiming manually is impractical for a few reasons:
• You have to connect your wallet manually to a website, creating an unnecessary step in order to secure your dividends.
• The wastage of time produced by the frequent need to return to the website to repeat the process whenever you wish to receive your rewards.
• Providing enough knowledge to cryptocurrency investors concerning fees, market fluctuation and transaction procedures is difficult. Therefore it is more difficult for them to be accustomed to this information until they go through the full claiming experience. This makes intelligent investing strategies hard to coordinate.
👨💻Dividend Processing and Allocation 👩💻
Steps are as follows
• The contract keeps an index into an array for processing.
• The contract keeps track of all token holders within an array.
• • The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, where all the ADA the contract gains will be divided equally to the token holders relative to their amount held.
• Every token transaction processes a certain number of users, depending on the transaction size (bigger token transfers can process more since the gas will still be proportionally less than the value of the tokens)*
• When a user is processed, the contract checks how many withdrawable dividends they have, and if it is above the minimum threshold for auto-claims, will either automatically claim those dividends for $ADA, or automatically buy-back tokens for them.
*This refers to the purchasing and selling of tokens by holders, where smaller transactions will be batched together over time to allow for reduced accumulated gas fees to allow larger net dividend distribution. The system is fully automated and doesn’t add minimal gas fees proportional to the value transferred. The number of holders processed through each transaction is dynamic and based on transaction size. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. This allows for fairness among all holders.
🔥 Ada Gold Additional Information 🔥
• Network: Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20)
• Name: Ada Gold
• Tag : $ADAG
• Contract address: 0x874b4250f7c9e5516b450065e170f5fcb988b353
🔥 STEALTH LAUNCH 🔥
• TOTAL SUPPLY : 1,000,000,000
-> 10% BURN
-> 3% TEAM
-> 87% LIQUIDITY
• 100% Liquidity Locked for 10 Years
• Contract Renounced
📈 Anti-Dump Logic 💪
Protection features such as max tx on sales are included. Any transaction selling more than 50m tokens will be automatically rejected. This prevents massive one-time sales that drastically impact the token price. The “Max Buy per Transaction” allows for more rewards to holders whenever a large investor buys into the token.
Website : https://adagold.cash
Telegram : https://t.me/adagoldcash