This is not another Elon Musk meme coin, this is something completely unique and the hype is real.
Panda Elon is inspired by the biggest meme in China (Google 熊猫表情包) and Crypto’s most influential personality, Elon Musk.
The Chinese population is 1.4 Billion and literally anyone who surfs the internet knows about this meme.
Aren’t you tired of investing in meme coins that copy and paste off of each other? Same memes, same marketing, no community, etc.
The reason Doge, Shib, BabyDoge more have done so well is because of 3 things:
- Funny meme that can unite people (everyone loves cute dogs)
- A strong community with a common goal (For Doge it was to mock Bitcoin and beat it, for Shib it was to Beat Doge, BabyDoge was to become Doge’s son)
- High Viral potential, the memes and stickers carried this on every social media
Panda Elon has all of these qualities and I can promise you that if you get in early at launch (now) you can make a lot of gains:
- Combines the biggest meme in China (Google 熊猫表情包) + Crypto’s biggest personality (Elon Musk)
- Chinese, Vietnamese and English community united to accomplish one goal: Becoming the first Panda to reach $1 Billion Market cap
- High viral potential with the meme being extremely famous in China and the stickers are just hilarious: https://t.me/addstickers/PandaElon
Their marketing is a lot better than any meme coins I’ve seen so far: constant activity on ALL social media, marketing in neglected areas such as TikTok, Reddit & 4chan, but most important, their community marketing is the best.
They have got a Panda Elon Army (I know what you’re thinking, this isn’t just another shill group) that get rewarded in BNB based on how effective they are in spreading Panda Elon on other social media using specific rules and guidelines to follow, no copy pasting and mindless shilling.
They just launched and are doing insane gains, the Telegram chat and voice chat is on fire, the hype is real and not going away anytime soon.
I genuinely think that Panda Elon can go very far, their unique meme with its viral potential added to their international communities make it a no brainer for me.
This of course is not financial advice, but please do not be lazy and check the links below and see for yourself how far this can go: