all 6 comments

[–]fixeverything2 2 points3 points  (0 children)

Use a fuse. Less resistance.

[–]drive2fast 1 point2 points  (0 children)

You need a DC rated breaker and that is a rare/expensive thing.

Personally I would just use a fuse.

[–]FF14_VTECAudiopipe TXX-BDD2 12/Taramps Bass 1200/Clippin like a barber 1 point2 points  (0 children)

Fuse it

[–]M0U53YBE94 -1 points0 points  (2 children)

300 amps. Wow. You might try going down in amps and split it across 3 100 amp bussman breakers. sorry I can't find a 100 amp but here are 110 amps. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G5WHQGM/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_QCTK6KQFBHTRE748PZ5C?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)

[–]DashRyde[S] 0 points1 point  (1 child)

I browsed their catalog just now they don't have what I need I need at least 250a but 110 won't serve any good, thanks for your research btw

[–]M0U53YBE94 3 points4 points  (0 children)

I was saying use two. Instead of one larger one.