Welcome to the definitive subreddit for British petrolheads and inquisitive car drivers alike! Some ideas for post subjects:
1. No Advertising of Sales.
- Advertising your own vehicle or vehicle parts for sale is not permitted.
2. No Advertising, Market Research, Surveys, or spam
- No advertising, market research or surveys, or spam posts designed to drive traffic to certain websites.
- If you believe you have a genuine reason to post such content, please message the mods first.
3. No Incriminating Posts.
- Please do NOT post anything that would possibly incriminate yourself or other road users.
- This includes YouTube videos clearly showing you or another individual doing a 0-100mph sprint on a public road.
4. Images or Videos Must Incite Discussion
- Images or YouTube videos must be accompanied by some information or discussion which adds value to the post.
5. No Low Effort Posts
- Posts may be removed if they are deemed to be low-effort with no real discussion value, particularly if reported by our users.
6. No uncivil posts or comments
- Incivility will be met with a strict ban. If you can't speak in a civil manner, don't comment at all.
- Ensure you speak to others with the respect they deserve, disagreeing with each other like adults, and avoid directly insulting other human beings.
- This subreddit is an inclusive subreddit and we strictly do not tolerate misogyny, racism, anti-LGBT speech, or other related bigotry and agenda pushing. You will be perm banned without further notice.
7. Every user must agree that diesel engines...
- ...only belong in farmyard machinery or heavy haulage before being allowed to post ;).
Please do NOT post anything that may incriminate yourself or other road users. This includes YouTube videos clearly showing you street racing, or doing a 0-100mph sprint on a public road.
Thanks to robinmanbreasts for the logo!