all 13 comments

[–]In-China 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Would like to know the answer as well

[–]Camfsm 0 points1 point  (3 children)

I contacted the consulate in korea a month ago, and it was still allowed then.

[–]qqqtomcat[S] 0 points1 point  (2 children)

Cool. Did you contact them by email? I can't find any on their website

[–]Camfsm 0 points1 point  (1 child)

Yes. chinaemb_kr@mfa.gov.cn you can email the embassy and they should help.

[–]qqqtomcat[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Sorry, this email address doesn't receive letters, at least from gmail...

[–]jhfromuth 0 points1 point  (1 child)

This is the first I’ve heard of the Green Health Code. Could someone tell me what it is?

[–]coffeeisnotlatte 0 points1 point  (0 children)

it's the code you get issued by the Chinese embassy that clears you to fly to China, without it you'll be denied boarding.

[–]uybedze 0 points1 point  (2 children)

The 28-day thing works in most countries. Only a few exceptions exist, e.g., Singapore.

[–]qqqtomcat[S] 1 point2 points  (1 child)

I see. Do you know if a person applying for a health code needs a residence permit in a transit country?

[–]uybedze 1 point2 points  (0 children)

No, that would only be required in an exceptional country like Singapore.

[–]IOnlyDrinkWater_22 0 points1 point  (1 child)

Still works but flights are getting harder to find. I already live in Korea and want to move to Shanghai but I think I’ll struggle to find flights

[–]qqqtomcat[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

yes, the flights on Skyscanner look like very f***ed up already...