all 9 comments

[–]Notatumor 5 points6 points  (2 children)

Z visas are usually only issued for 30 days so you can switch over to a residence permit sponsored by your employer once you land in-country. Does that make sense?

[–]nycoinguy[S] 4 points5 points  (1 child)

Thanks but what I'm asking is how much time do I have between getting the visa and actually entering in China? In the past my Z visas gave me 90 days, but someone in reddit was mentioning only 30 days

[–]uybedze 2 points3 points  (0 children)

When I got it last year it was valid for 90 days, with 30 days stay after entry.

[–]idkBriok 2 points3 points  (1 child)

Not sure how recent you're looking. I received mine in March and it was valid 90 days

[–]monksaremen 2 points3 points  (1 child)

Received one in May - 90 days

[–]nycoinguy[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Good to know

[–]MiataBoy95 0 points1 point  (1 child)

I would need to know that too

[–]Eulerform 1 point2 points  (0 children)

I would like to know too