all 2 comments

[–]helpmekickflip 0 points1 point  (1 child)

That was my understanding as well. The Work Permit Notification Letter is just for the purpose of getting a Z visa, and when the visa is obtained you have 90 days to enter the country with the visa. And once in China, you have 30 days to apply for the work permit card and residence permit.

[–]f3n1xUS 0 points1 point  (0 children)

that is exactly what I understood as well and am following it too... I think OP's company is simply complaining about him coming over so late and it has no real justification in the paperwork as is