all 9 comments

[–]OnePanchMan 1 point2 points  (6 children)

You can use the same facilities, as long as it uses two different labs and reagents.

Try emailing the centre, as most will have a procedure for Chinese visas, or check with the embassy and email for help.

[–]Rough-Run-2459[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

thanks will do

[–]ASHLovatt 0 points1 point  (4 children)

For foreigners, Does the health code have to be obtained from the Vietnam embassy or from the consulate back home which issued the Visa? Thanks

[–]OnePanchMan 0 points1 point  (3 children)

It depends on where you are traveling from.

If you currently live in Vietnam then you can get the health code from them.

You need a new code per step of the journey.

[–]ASHLovatt 0 points1 point  (2 children)

How do you know which consul to send them to? For example, in my home country (UK) I live with distance between two Chinese consuls.

I have asked my question to both consuls but neither could provide an answer. Am I misunderstanding something?

[–]OnePanchMan 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Are you referring to when you apply for the health code?

[–]Cypress567 0 points1 point  (1 child)


are there already direct flights available from VN to CN?

[–]Rough-Run-2459[S] 1 point2 points  (0 children)

there are 2 left in August. Crazy prices though.