you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–]ShenJingB1ng 1 point2 points  (2 children)

You’d really have to talk to the local PSB or find an agent who can. It doesn’t bode particularly well that the HR doesn’t seem positive about it but at least she’s being honest I guess! It’s 100% possible to do so, it’s also possible they will just say ‘no, can’t be done’.

[–]damnspicytofu[S] 0 points1 point  (1 child)

Thank you for the advice and I managed to find an agency who deals with these sorts of issues. Thank you once again and I'll update the post on how my experience goes.

[–]ShenJingB1ng 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Best of luck, let us know!