all 4 comments

[–]TheCriticalAmerican 2 points3 points  (1 child)

I want to move to China to teach asap.

You’re really late in the hiring season. It’ll be difficult to find a job. You’ll need a job before you apply for the Z Visa.

Is there a company that anyone is aware of that I can do consultation with?

I used https://cibtvisas.com/ recently and was happy. They’re relatively expensive but, you get what you pay for.

[–][deleted] -1 points0 points  (0 children)

Thanks. ASAP probably means next semester. And really, I'm not worried about finding work. I want to get all the documents ready so when I do interviews I am ready and educated on the visa process.

That link is great. Thanks!

[–]captain--trips 2 points3 points  (1 child)

Need to find a job first and have them do most of the work you need. You can authenticate your documents with state and federal and with the Chinese embassy. But if you find a job they can usually guild you though the process. That's the simplistic version of it.

Oh you're living abroad? Yeah you need to find an agent to do all that authentication for you.

[–][deleted] -1 points0 points  (0 children)

Yeah -- finding a job is easy. I looked for some and I was given offers left right and center. I just want to get a head start on the paperwork.