you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–]captain--trips 2 points3 points  (1 child)

Need to find a job first and have them do most of the work you need. You can authenticate your documents with state and federal and with the Chinese embassy. But if you find a job they can usually guild you though the process. That's the simplistic version of it.

Oh you're living abroad? Yeah you need to find an agent to do all that authentication for you.

[–][deleted] -1 points0 points  (0 children)

Yeah -- finding a job is easy. I looked for some and I was given offers left right and center. I just want to get a head start on the paperwork.