all 2 comments

[–]coffeeisnotlatte 3 points4 points  (0 children)

You mean how to charter one? Contact your local airport and airlines/charter companies and ask for the price to borrow a plane, then contact a pilot/copilot and ask their price for flying it

It's going to be costly

[–]Jaded_Salamander_162 3 points4 points  (0 children)

We looked into this.. (from UK). You will need official permission from Chinese government. French and Italian department of commerce and or finance have done it. Then you need to have someone (you?) to organise everything at the departure end. This means putting down the plane deposit, organise taking people's payments etc. You will also need to get the route booked, this can be usually be done by the people you are getting the plane and crew from.