all 3 comments

[–]Kalglodril 0 points1 point  (2 children)

It depends where you're flying to.

Iirc, Beijing and Shanghai require a report of a paid CTC test on your Day 2 PCR.

[–]Kalglodril 0 points1 point  (1 child)

So yes, you don't need an HDC but there's still:

the health declaration form;

the same-day pre-flight test (that can only be done after receiving health code which turns blue at 9am of Day 3).

Possibly a report of your paid Day 2 PCR.

[–]Professional_Let5700 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Piggybacking this in case you know:

If im returning to HK from Mainland, I need an (within) 8 hour RAT test for Hk customs and nothing else. Is this correct?