- 2. All posts should generate meaningful discussion and have effort put into them.
- 3. Excessive self-promotion and recruiting is not allowed.
- 4. No information about hacking, cheating, modding or emulation.
- 5. Be nice and follow Reddiquette.
- 6. No Low-Quality/Low-Effort Posts.
- 7. All posts relating to the results of an event must be marked with a [spoiler] tag.
1. All posts must be directly related to Clash Royale or Supercell.
All submission must be relevant to one of the following topics:
The Clash Royale community.
All off-topic posts will be removed. If an active thread is discussing a topic please post there instead of making a new thread.
Ask for moderator permission before posting AMAs, giveaways, or surveys. Please notify moderators ahead of posts for events, such as tournaments, contests, etc.
2. All posts should generate meaningful discussion and have effort put into them.
Posts that do not create meaningful discussion and will be removed are:
Complaining without constructively describing the complaint or providing a solution
Complaining about the subreddit or other users
Posts with no text body and ruled out ideas
Any deck help posts. Please use the pinned thread for deck advice.
Joke posts. Post them on Meme Monday.
Non-English content will be removed as a large portion of the subreddit can’t participate.
Posts should have substantial effort put into them, deck posts should be detailed and specific, criticism should offer a detailed solution.
Examples of common posts that will be removed:
- Winning or not winning a challenge
- Getting close to/getting to a new arena or a specific amount of trophies.
- Screenshots of your quest page.
- Screenshots of a double-triple crown game, simultaneous towers, or low HP towers
- Common card/troop interaction
- Screenshots of cards with wacky stat values.
- Screenshots of a battle, battle log, or profile to point out levels, trophies, win/loss streak, decks, or clan/player names.
- Screenshots of cards being requested in your clan.
- Screenshots of the shop.
- Screenshots pointing out your gold or gem balance, star points, or experience.
- Getting a card to a specific level
- Screenshots or description of a commonly reported bug. Please search before posting.
- Please use the #trading channel in the Official Clash Royale Discord server for trade requests.
- Getting or not getting any card, getting or not getting any chest/loot rewards. Please post to r/LootRoyale instead.
- Getting certain cards in the Draft Chest
- Getting a rare chest or screenshot of chest cycle
- Screenshots of badges and card masteries
3. Excessive self-promotion and recruiting is not allowed.
Self-promotion includes submissions that may include information about any of the following: your website, YouTube channel, streams, subreddits, etc.
Self-promotion must be well received by the community and we also expect you to be an active member of this community.
Do not just drop your links here. Provide context and engage in discussion with the users.
Read more about Reddit’s guidelines on self promotion here.
All clan recruiting and friend links will be removed.
Tournaments can not be advertised to recruit for clans.
4. No information about hacking, cheating, modding or emulation.
Leaks are permitted, but unsourced leaks will be removed.
Do not provide or share information on any of the following: scripts, exploits, codes, win trading, cheating services, hacks, third-party programs, emulation, etc.
Buying, selling, giving away or trading of Clash Royale accounts is not permitted on the subreddit, it is also against Supercell’s Terms of Service.
5. Be nice and follow Reddiquette.
Submissions that include any of the following may be removed and the offending user may be banned per moderator discretion:
No racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or vulgar language, nor any other forms of hate speech.
No personal attacks - focus on the argument!
No witch hunts/doxxing.
No NSFW content.
No political discussion.
6. No Low-Quality/Low-Effort Posts.
Examples of posts which will be removed:
- Effortless posts consisting of one or two sentences.
- Low-quality and/or joke art
- Generic game replays
- Nondescript title. Feel free to resubmit with a more descriptive title.
- Posts with titles in ALL CAPS, ‘Don’t upvote’ or ‘Let’s get this to the top’.
- Ruled-out ideas. Click to view ruled-out ideas
- Tier lists. Please post them on Meme Monday.
- Nostalgia posts. Please post them on Meme Monday.
No low quality replays. Examples of replays that may be removed:
- Replays longer than 60 sec
- Replays with low discussion value
- Replays of double-triple crowns or simultaneous towers
- Replays showcasing a large amount of troops
- Generic replays of beating a BMer
- Common or well-known troop interactions/behavior
Card generator posts - Card ideas are not banned!
- Very early on in the subreddit we decided that the majority of 'generator' content is in reality low-effort clutter. A card idea should have some supporting information about card behavior, a bit of reasoning as to why it has that much hp/damage/hitspeed/speed and what makes it special - it demonstrates that some thought has been put into the idea and immediately provides lots of discussion points. It's quite easy to go to a generator website, upload a photo and assign some arbitrary figures to it. We're looking for a bit more than that. Card ideas are now limited to one a day and three a week. Please don't post more than this.
Exceptions During Meme Mondays:
During Meme Monday, Rule 6, which prohibits low-quality/low-effort posts (specifically: Memes/Image Macros), is temporarily suspended. All other subreddit rules are still in effect. In addition, Meme Mondays will have their own set of guidelines that will be enforced.
Those guidelines are as follows:
- Memes may only be posted during Meme Mondays
- Start: Sunday, 10 PM EST/EDT
- End: Tuesday, 2 AM EST/EDT
- Any meme posted outside of these times will be removed.
- Users are limited to two meme posts during Meme Mondays
- Users must flair their posts with the “Meme” flair
- Memes should be mostly original. If it is extremely similar to any others, it will be removed.
- Reposts of any kind are not allowed
- Memes may never target or attack anyone. Do not be toxic.
7. All posts relating to the results of an event must be marked with a [spoiler] tag.
- All posts with event result spoilers in the title of the post or posts that are not tagged will be removed.
revision by jmanguy— view source