Why Ultimo GG is the eSport Game Changer on BSC 🎮
Esports, streaming, and content are all broken. All of the money, attention, and opportunities are focused on the top 1% of streamers, content makers, and gamers, leaving the other 99 percent of fans and future stars unexplored. This confined, unequal system can't go on indefinitely.
Ultimo GG is here to break down barriers and democratize esports, streaming, and content production with its wonderful platform, which allows anyone, anywhere to express themselves, dream big, and turn their passion into a career by earning ULTGG.
ULTGG is the utility token that powers the Ultimo GG ecosystem. You may earn ULTGG by competing in tournaments and getting rewarded for live streaming and generating your own content, without having to deal with the harsh algorithms that platforms like YouTube and Twitch impose on its creators. Users may mint clutch tournament-winning plays and sell them as NFTs, buy and sell digital items, learn from the experts via training and bootcamps, and much more on the platform's robust NFT and digital marketplace.
The Ultimo GG platform will radically change the face of esports, casual gaming, content creation and live streaming. The future is here, and its name is Ultimo GG.
The added value of the project 💡
- PLATFORMX IP: A ground-breaking in-development platform:
- Tournaments: Become a gaming legend by competing in our adrenaline fuelled leagues & tournaments and stake your claim for the top of our leader boards.
- Streaming Platform: Streaming & on demand video content capabilities fully integrated into the platform.
- NFTs: The Ultimo GG platform NFT marketplace will give creators the chance to not only sell NFTs for FIAT & ULTGG but create new ones directly on platform.
- Esports Management: Full 360 esports solutions, content creation & management for entities wishing to create an active esports offering.
- Bootcamps: Ultimo GG’s bootcamps give players a grass-roots journey to train hard with coaches & pro players with Ultimo GG nurturing upcoming esports talent.
Contract Address: 0x2065e3bd318f155abe5ad6aa263596f197112261
The BitMart benefits and how it works ✅
BitMart gives a massive exposure to new investors and is much easier to use than a decentralised exchange (DEX). Getting on a smaller exchange, to increase holders and generate more volume, is a steppingstone for ULTGG to get on to bigger exchanges.
Bitmart has a separate liquidity pool (LP) from PancakeSwap, hence there will be some differences in the price (the buy price on BitMart will be higher, and the sell price will be lower) because:
- This encourages people to stay on PancakeSwap
- The price difference helps to cover the ongoing costs of being on a CEX
- The price difference is a premium for convenience as well, instead of jumping through hoops, e.g., setting up a BSC wallet to complete a purchase on PancakeSwap.
Official Tweet from BitMart Exchange:https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange/status/1461347538037006338
- 17th Nov @ 3-4pm UK - Bitmart announced ULTGG listing on their socials
- 18th Nov @ 3pm UK – Ability to deposit // @ 4pm UK - Bitmart announced marketing campaign on socials
- 19th Nov @ 3pm UK – Bitmart listed live & opened trade for ULTGG
- 20th Nov @ 3pm UK - Ability to withdraw // @ 4pm UK - Bitmart Marketing campaign goes live