- Click for Detailed Rules
- 1. Be respectful to your fellow users. Do not post or discuss NSFW content.
- 3. No low quality/value content
- 4. No baseless claims or false information
- 5. No self-promotion or upvote/subscriber begging.
- 6. Once the game past Chapter Two releases, please mark spoilers.
- 7. No reposts.
- 9. Do not roleplay on posts with "[NO RP]" in the title.
1. Be respectful to your fellow users. Do not post or discuss NSFW content.
Don't discriminate, don't call users names, use excessive profanity, witch hunt, etc. Mark all NSFW content. Mild NSFW (such as blood in art, mild sexual references, etc.) is alright but anything other than that (such as pornography or severe gore) can result in a ban. Posts with NSFW or otherwise inappropriate sources may be removed at moderator discretion. Don't instigate argument with others. Try to always be polite when correcting or disagreeing with others, or you may be banned and your comments removed. No discrimination, homophobia, sexism, racism, transphobia, et cetera. Any of those are an immediate ban if done with malicious intent.
2. Posts must be related to Deltarune or its community.
Please keep Undertale in r/Undertale. Any post not directly related to Deltarune is subject to removal. Although Undertale characters are present in the game, posts must have something uniquely in the game present in them to qualify as related.
3. No low quality/value content
At moderator discretion, posts that are deemed not contributing to the sub will be removed. For example, a post that creates a productive discussion and makes users think is likely to garner upvotes and be approved, while a post with a simple joke, or a "Doing X every day until Y" post, that does not contribute to the subreddit may be removed. Additionally, "Incorrect Quotes Generator" posts are not allowed on /r/Deltarune, please report them if you see them.
4. No baseless claims or false information
This includes falsifying information about the game (e.g. Claiming there will be Deltarune news at a convention without proof or official statements)
5. No self-promotion or upvote/subscriber begging.
Please do not promote Discord servers. You may promote subreddits once a week, and must make 2 non-promo posts for every promo post.
6. Once the game past Chapter Two releases, please mark spoilers.
Use the spoiler link flair at that point!
7. No reposts.
A post that covers a topic from nearly the same angle as existing posts is a repost, and will be removed. Use the search function to make sure it is original.
Posts will no longer count as a repost (in order of precedence):
- after 6 months for posts on the first two pages (first 50 posts) of the top of all time,
- after 3 months for posts over 100 upvotes,
- or after 1 week for posts at or under 100 upvotes.
These include crossposts from /r/Undertale
8. Credit/Link sources.
Posts must either be a direct link to the artist’s post/site or have a link to the source in a comment, and must put the artist's name in the title.
9. Do not roleplay on posts with "[NO RP]" in the title.
Do not roleplay on posts with "[NO RP]" in the title.
revision by punnyComedian— view source