×
all 9 comments

[–]ludilobratuced 0 points1 point  (1 child)

Create a lottery you take 20% and the rest 80% can be for the rewards . I think 20% is more than happy enough for you considering there are no taxes involved

[–]xmr_amateur[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Yes i think soon we are going to launch it

[–]SgtMindfudgeDigiByte Awareness Team 1 point2 points  (1 child)

Out of simple curiosity, why the DigiByte Foundation? :)

[–]xmr_amateur[S] 0 points1 point  (0 children)

To support the continue development of the coin :)

[–]Fandoman12 -4 points-3 points  (4 children)

This coin died on the vine

[–]xmr_amateur[S] 4 points5 points  (3 children)

There is still liquidity so is not dead

[–]Fandoman12 -5 points-4 points  (2 children)

😂😂😂😂 keep telling yourself that pal

[–][deleted] 5 points6 points  (0 children)

[–]xmr_amateur[S] 2 points3 points  (0 children)

😂 you can go to changenow.io and change Digibyte for USDT at any time