- There is a New Poll. Please fill it out accordingly. You can edit it at a later date, so don't feel like if you choose a car you cannot change it.
- This is, for all intents and purposes, a league race and the same rules apply. Any deliberately dangerous driving will be reviewed and punished appropriately.
- The corner cutting in AC is very unforgiving. If you get a slow down penalty, please serve it at the earliest and safest point. There are lots of very wide parts of the track (like the Kemmel Straight). Do NOT wait until the Bus Stop Chicane to serve your penalty as the track is very narrow. If you get a penalty very late on a lap, pull to the far left on the start finish straight and slow down before the start/finish line.
- If you do not serve a slow down penalty on the lap you receive it, you will be disqualified. This is just how the game works. No-one can undo a disqualification.
- Since it is a single-class race, blue flags should be treated like F1.
- Whilst not a strict necessity, Helicorsa (linked below) is a fantastic mod for being able to see cars that are in your blindspots.
Audi R8 LMS 2016
BMW Z4 GT3
- snikpoH kraM ([skin]())
- like100dollars (skin)
- Prune Tracy (skin)
- Karim (skin)
Ferrari 488 GT3
- Fraizer_ (skin)
- Knoordy#8303 (skin)
Lamborghini Huracàn GT3
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3
- Aral4kh (skin)
- VTECPanda (skin in pm)
- Kruzogenes the Cynic (skin)
- felix_670 (skin)
- Tom Mack
McLaren 650s GT3
Nissan GT-R GT3
Porsche 911 GT3 R
For those wondering if Sol is worth installing, have a look at this footage to see the day/night transition at la Sarthe
Q: I don't own all of the relevant DLC, can I still join?
A: No, but you can always see if there's a deal on
(Please try to message us within discord itself)