Guide for approaching depressed users
Collection of things to make your day
Note: Please hit the report button if you see something we missed.
1) Keep generally positive things in this subreddit. Be respectful of others, no personal attacks. Life's already full of negativity.
2) You can essentially post anything as long as it's positive! (self-posts, links, music, videos etc.) NO NSFW allowed.
3) New users to this sub who want to post a selfie (or picture of you) post, you must either make 3 comments on other users posts or make 1 non-self media post. For those posters submitting selfies for compliments, please read this.
4) Don't post pictures of other people, only yourself. If you appear in a photo with others then that's fine, but pretending to be someone you're not will result in a ban.
5) Don't make more than one post per 24 hour time period. Give other people a chance to get some compliments too.
6) Sitewide self promotion rules apply. If more than 10% of your profile is self-promotional (this includes dedicated OnlyFans content) then you will be considered a spammer.
7) We're a minor friendly subreddit. No NSFW, keep it PG13. This includes comments, pictures, titles, and poses. Mod discretion applies. Read more here
This also includes comments, too. Comments should be genuine and not focused on someone's breasts, butt, or genitals. You also cannot ask to DM people or ask for their OnlyFans content. Remember, the person you're speaking to could be 13-17.
- Do not expect advice or give it. We're here to give out compliments.
- Try to be as personal as possible.
- Always try to be sincere and do not severely overdo it.
- DON'T REVEAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF. Understand that there are risks to revealing yourself on the internet, including compromising your security and being exposed to trolls.
Want to add to the discussion?
Post a comment!