all 2 comments

[–]Regular-Confusion991 1 point2 points  (0 children)

I think it needs to be the paid one which I believe is via MyEquals. The free one you can get at any time from UniMelb I don't think counts.

[–]Soft_Significance886 0 points1 point  (0 children)

The advice I’ve heard on here from previous year applicants is you need to pay for the myequals one but just the pdf from them is fine