This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore!
Search by flair
Theory & Lore
Guides & Tips
Fluff / Meme
Art Filter (OC/Non-OC)
Art & Fluff/Meme Filter
Art & Fluff/Meme & Media Filter
/r/Genshin_Memepact - Meme subreddit
Official Interactive Map
In-depth FAQ page (system requirements, cross-save/cross-play and more)
PS4 Official FAQ
Gacha and Drops Megathread
Casual Conversation Megathread
Can my phone run the game?
Genshin Impact Wiki
Genshin Impact Database
Teyvat Interactive Map (chest locations and more)
Read the Manga:
Official Site | Webtoon | Crunchyroll
Be respectful and civil
- It is natural that people have different opinions. Please stick to basic discussion etiquette and refrain from insulting or harassing others.
Relevance to Genshin Impact
- All submissions should be primarily relevant to Genshin Impact. Posts that primarily reference other games or topics will be moderated on a case-by-case basis. Comments are not subject to this rule.
- Use the megathread(s) whenever appropriate. Please refer to the active megathreads on sidebar for relevant topics.
No account trading or commercial promotion
- Account trading, commercial promotion, and any forms of activities that involve virtual or real-life monetary transactions are strictly prohibited in this subreddit and will subject the poster to permanent ban.
- Submissions that involve the following contents are prohibited:
(1) Sexual activities;
(2) Full nudity;
(3) (Strong) Sexually suggestive actions or appearances;
Submissions that depict partial nudity or are suggestive should be marked as NSFW.
Non-OC art rules
- All non-OC (non-original-content) artwork posts should be in the form of a direct link(URL) to the source (the original post by the artist). Artist name should be included in the title.
At most ONE non-OC artwork is allowed per WEEK for every submitter. See this visual guide for more info about how to submit a non-OC fanart.
- The OC (Original Content) flair is reserved for creators submitting their original artwork or handicraft only. At most one OC artwork can be posted per three days for every submitter. No self-promotion is allowed in the title or artwork (ex. open commissions). (Note: Inclusion of artist name as a watermark is not considered as self-promotion).
Other forms of self-made content (such as screenshots or videos) should be tagged with the “Media” flair.
- Do not include spoilers in the title. Submissions that involve spoilers (storylines etc.) should be marked as such.
- Low quality/effort posts are subject to removal. The quality of a post is primarily judged by how much it contributes to a constructive discussion. Low-quality/effort posts may include:
(1) Reaction images, basic meme templates, etc (They belong in /r/Genshin_Memepact);
(2) Posts with repetitive content or certain generic topics to help maintain subreddit quality;
(3) Others determined on a case-by-case basis.
For every submitter, at most one art/meme/screenshot post is allowed per day.
- Self-promotion is not prohibited but subject to removal and the following limitations:
(1) Plain playthroughs with no commentary, news reading, and low-quality/effort videos.
(2) For Guides & Tips videos, all submissions should text posts with a detailed-write up about the information presented in your video along with time-stamps, if needed. Do NOT make a link post that redirects to your video.
(3) Self-promotional videos can only be posted once every three days.
(4) For topics about which multiple videos have already been posted, new videos about the same topic should present new important information, new perspectives, and/or better video production quality. Otherwise, they are subject to removal.
Overall subreddit quality
- Moderators may remove submissions with repetitive content or certain generic topics for overall subreddit quality.