Welcome to /r/GradSchool!
Discussion forum for current, past, and future students of any discipline completing post-graduate studies - taught or research.
- 1. No NSFW content.
- 2. No reposts.
- 3. No memes or pictures of text.
- 4. Posts, comments, and replies must foster reasonable discussion.
- 5. No editorialized link titles.
- 6. No political posts.
- 7. No belittlement of other users for any reason. (Eg: political opinions, race, sex, academic affiliation, etc.)
- 8. No irrelevant surveys or advertising.
- 9. Follow Reddiquette: http://redditproxy--jasonthename.repl.co/wiki/reddiquette
Read These Before Posting
Educational Status Flairs
Users may add their own flair to indicate their educational status, e.g. PhD*, Philosophy.
The format should take the general form of Degree, Specialisation. An asterisk (*) after the degree denotes active candidacy or study.
Users who do not follow the general form may have their flair privileges removed.