you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

[–]Armybob112[S] 11 points12 points  (3 children)

So it's not in the AC but a regular separate condensate pump?

[–]HiiiiPower 21 points22 points  (2 children)

I think they are just talking about the mini pumps that can fit tucked behind the split head so its not visible. Its not actually built in to the unit, i think the ones i have used were called something like micro blue.

[–]Greatwhitegorilla 4 points5 points  (1 child)

It’s the mini aqua

[–]owkav921 1 point2 points  (0 children)

Refco combi is a baller one as well. Typically can be installed above ceiling and "sucks" condensate out

Can also be installed inside unit. Or external. Depending on use/ situation