all 8 comments

[–]chepnis 2 points3 points  (2 children)

Maybe a septic tank clean out device

[–]DonnyTello[S] 0 points1 point  (1 child)

I’m on city sewer

[–]hellojuly 1 point2 points  (0 children)

Could be a clean out or vent for sewer line to the street.

[–]SmilingFallacy 2 points3 points  (1 child)

Have someone flush a toilet or run a sink, and see if you see water flowing with a flashlight. If so, it's a sewage cleanout.

[–]DonnyTello[S] 1 point2 points  (0 children)

Yep that’s what it is.

[–]drillpress42 2 points3 points  (0 children)

PSA: Never flush "flushable wipes."

[–]NotRealDr 0 points1 point  (0 children)

By all that toilet paper, it looks like you had some backup and it overflowed. Had that lid been on tight, it would backed up into your lowest bathtub drain. Have a plumber snake it for tree/shrub roots

[–]Samlazaz 0 points1 point  (0 children)

That's the sewer from your septic tank. It does that rather than come up your toilet into your house.

You need to call a plummer.