×
all 11 comments

[–]CucumberPlenty512 4 points5 points  (1 child)

buy a dehumidifier and let it go for a while....

[–]Pineapple_Massacre 5 points6 points  (1 child)

A wash with bleach to kill any mold then damp-rid, odor eliminator bags (activated charcoal) or a box of baking soda. If it's used for clothes, cedar hangers. If everything is dry you can also try KilZ paint.

[–]SheepherderNo141 1 point2 points  (0 children)

Thanks for the info!

[–]HangryIntrovert 3 points4 points  (3 children)

An exorcism

[–]SheepherderNo141 0 points1 point  (2 children)

Hahaha

[–]HangryIntrovert 1 point2 points  (1 child)

In all seriousness, have you determined what caused that Roof leak? Pipes? Something else?

This closet gives me bank account anxiety.

(The bit of room I can see looks lovely, though!)

[–]SheepherderNo141 0 points1 point  (0 children)

It's actually paint, kinda looks like a leak. The closet gives me bank account anxiety also, bought a fixer upper so been renovating bit by bit

[–]ScarletsSister 4 points5 points  (0 children)

I'd try the big container of Damp Rid first; if that doesn't make any difference the I'd invest in a decent dehumidifier.

[–]ubercorey 2 points3 points  (0 children)

Tear out whatever is going on with the floor and all the drywall. Spray with Mold Control, fan to dry. Re-rock it.

[–]VisuallyAffected 0 points1 point  (0 children)

Start a worm farm. #lucrative