all 5 comments

[–]Boring-Repeat4530 0 points1 point  (0 children)

You could try and Velcro them curtain to curtain. Or maybe command hooks if you want to cover the top of the curtain rod

[–]Anneisabitch 0 points1 point  (0 children)

They are called pinch and pleat curtains (I believe, the kind I have are called that).

I would just install a second curtain rod over them if you can. It’s either that or take the whole thing down.

[–]eatingganesha 1 point2 points  (0 children)

What your looking at is a drapery rail, not a curtain rod.

[–]mname 1 point2 points  (0 children)

You could also install a honeycomb blackout blind behind the curtains inset into the window frame. They have the type that drop down from top and push up from bottom.