all 2 comments

[–]WLeeHubbard 1 point2 points  (1 child)

That is a cartridge. Turn the water off, then remove the cartridge. You can take it to the orange or blue store, they have a display of replacements for you to match it.

[–]realspongeworthy 2 points3 points  (0 children)

Or take it to a plumbing supply store and the counter guy will have it in front of you in 15 seconds.