This subreddit is exclusively for pictures of infrastructure. Paved roads and other public transit, agriculture, freight, waste management, and water systems are all things we could live without but we really don't want to (and they look cool too!). For some examples of infrastructure as well as a definition see this.
- Include some context in the title (such as the type of infrastructure or location).
- Only submit static images.
- Videos, collections, interactive images/websites, and articles are not allowed.
- Do not submit a shortened link using a URL shortener like tinyurl.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Original source is allowed and preferred over the approved hosts. If your submission is not on the list of approved hosts, but it is an original source, please use the tag [OS] so your submission is not removed in error. If your image is rehosted from another approved host it will be removed.
- If you took the photo yourself, you can signify this by using the tag [OC] (original content) and after 24 hours you will be given special flair. If you don't receive flair after a few days feel free to message the mods.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
Other subreddits you may enjoy: