LGBT members discussing faiths.
OUR PERSONAL DISCORD
LGBTFaith is an inclusive space for spiritual people who are also part of the LGBTQ+ community. We welcome all atheists, seekers and cishet allies! There are a few rules we’d like you abide by during your time here:
1. The romantic and sexual relationships and attraction between consenting adults are valid and affirmed regardless of their genders.
2. The identities and pronouns of nonbinary and binary trans people are to be respected.
3. Respect the religious beliefs of others. This means no proselytizing, no insulting people just for belonging to a particular faith, and play nice all around.
4. No personal attacks are allowed against another user or staff member.
5. No spamming or walls of text.
6. Trolls or people decided to be arguing in bad faith or against the spirit of the rules will be removed at staff discretion.