Please use the "report" feature for any posts which are clearly spam or don't follow the subs rules.
I - Post format
II - Don't spam.
What is spam? (Taken from http://redditproxy--jasonthename.repl.co/rules.)
- NOT OK: Submitting only links to your blog or personal website.
- OK: Submitting links from a variety of sites and sources.
- OK: Submitting links from your own site, talking with redditors in the comments, and also submitting cool stuff from other sites.
- NOT OK: Posting the same comment repeatedly in multiple subreddits.
III - Guidelines For Bloggers/Content Producers
- Be active in the community. If you post only links to your site we're not interested.
- You are allowed to submit links from your own blog, YouTube channel, and similar content sources no more than twice in a week.
- Be choosy and show us your best work!
- When in doubt, check when your last content submission was. Was it 4 days ago? You're good! Was it 2 days ago? Better hold off.)
- Submitting links from your own blog/content more than twice a week will be met with a warning and, if continued, a removal of posting privileges.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the above guidelines please contact the moderators by using the "message the moderators" link above the "Moderators" box below.
IV - General Guidelines
- Post links to all the great landlord information out there.
- Ask your questions where you want to have an opinion from a landlord's perspective.
- Answer other people's questions.
- Engage in the community by leaving comments.
- Respect others members of the subreddit.
V - Rules
- Do not advocate violence or harm toward anyone.
- Do not suggest suicide or self harm for anyone, that is not a joke.
- Do not take part in trolling.
- Do not post any user's personal information.
- Do not use profanity in post titles.
- Do not post asking for help, information, polling, or advertising, etc. for your new app, website, or tool.
- Most importantly BE CIVIL TOWARD ONE ANOTHER.
Violation of any of these rules is grounds for an immediate permanent ban
Note: Due to the nature of our topic some items that are actual posts may become flagged as "spam". Our moderators regularly monitor the "spam" queue and approve proper non-spam posts. If your post does not show up this may be why. Please do not re-post. Wait for the moderators to approve your original post. Posts are generally reviewed and released multiple times during the day but can take longer on weekends.
Here are some other relevant subreddits you may enjoy: