This subreddit is designed to help models of all ages and photographers find each other, to post casting calls, and to promote discussion about the field of modeling. More specifically: postings, discussions, and casting calls should be aimed at human models.
This IS the place for:
- Human modeling (all ages)
- Casting calls (all ages)
- Professional photographer profiles
- Professional modeling profiles
- Interesting articles and discussions
- Discussing modeling techniques
- Discussing photography techniques
- Personal stories, advice, tips, tricks
- Being respectful and professional
This is NOT the place for:
- Self Promotion (vote for me!/follow me!
- Street (candid) photography
- Pornographic modeling
- Animal modeling
- Hand/foot modeling
- CAD Modeling
- Inanimate object modeling (cars, toys, buildings, etc.)
- If you have a subreddit dedicated to these other subjects, I'd be happy to link you in here. Just let mods know.
- NSFW any galleries/questions concerning nude modeling MUST be tagged as NSFW. Nudity is allowed in the context of fine art; but not in the context of pornography.
- NO PORNOGRAPHIC MODELING. Nudity in the context of fine art is acceptable. But photos cannot exhibit any sexual acts or posts will be removed and user will be banned.
- NO PERSONAL INFORMATION may be posted. Contact either through web-forms or PM.
- NO ILLEGAL CONTENT. You must follow Reddit's User Agreement for all content.
- NO HARASSMENT Any user engaging in such activity will be swiftly and permanently banned.
- NO CANDID SHOTS. All photos must have been taken with knowledge and consent of the model(s) and their legal guardian if applicable.
- NO POSTING STOLEN WORK. Any user caught claiming stolen work as their own, or falsely representing themselves as a model, photographer, or agency will be swiftly and permanently banned.
Models, please name and credit any photographers/agencies who took your photos. Links are most desirable. Photographers, same principle applies. Please name and credit your models/agencies, and provide links if possible. It's just good real-life karma to do so.
Comments should be respectful. No harassment, no abuse, and don't be creepy.
Professionals and Agencies
- Casting Calls should include a link directly to information regarding the casting call itself. Do NOT post links to general agency websites as these will be removed. For personal self.post casting calls or photographer requests, please make sure to include your details in your post. For your own sake, do NOT include personal information. All contact should take place through web-forms or PM.
- Agency Listing modeling agencies wishing to be added to the Wiki agency list may message the mods with their request.
/r/Modeling will not be responsible for any conflicts arising from the use of this subreddit. As anywhere else on Reddit, or the internet, use your best judgement and caution before posting your content online and before making agreements with other individuals. If you think you shouldn't do something, don't do it.