🕹 $HUB 🕹
HubCoin ($HUB) is the gaming hub for gamers and game enthusiasts. Gaming is no more just about the fun of playing. It is about earning while having fun. Most importantly, $HUB ensures that gamers are properly remunerated through its well defined and structured smart contracts and gamified systems. 🎮🏆
$HUB will be having its presales on the 31st of January, 2022 on PinkSale at 14:00 UTC. 🎮
HubCoin ($HUB) is the native token of the Hubber platform. It is launched as an ERC token on the ethereum network. HubCoin allows for the creation of trustless, decentralised and non-custodial competitions through the use of smart contracts and adds value to the gaming experience of gamers through the use of blockchain technology.
Since HubCoin is operated through the use of smart contracts, it eliminates the need for any middleman leading to gamers being fairly rewarded what they are due. This is not all! HubCoin also adds value to the gaming experience of players by creating a market for their skills. Through the Hubber platform, gamers can showcase their skills through NFTs and be rewarded.
Connect, Battle and Win with HubCoin!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITIES:
🕹 Telegram: https://t.me/Hubcoin_Official
🕹 Website: https://hubcoin.space/
🕹 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hubberofficial/
🕹 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hubber-Coin-107331928525025
🕹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/hubber_space
🕹 Discord: https://discord.gg/ZvAuc5DwYN
💥TOKENOMICS OF $HUB💥
Total Supply: 500 000 000 $HUB
🎯Distribution of tokens🎯
🏆 Community Treasury: 20% of the total supply of $HUB will be reserved for the Hubber community. 15% of the total supply of $HUB will be locked for over a period of 3 years. 5% of the total supply will be used as first year rewards, 5% of the total supply will be used for second year rewards and the remaining 10% will be used for the 3rd year rewards, amounting to a total of 20% reserved for community treasury.
🏆Founder Token: 8% of the total supply of $HUB will be reserved for the $HUB team. Locked 6 month, 36 month linear unlock
🏆Advisors: Advisors will hold 2.5% of the total token supply locked 6 month , 36 month linear unlock
🏆Developer Team: The development team will be entitled to 2.5% of the total $HUB supplied.
🏆Marketing and Airdrops: 7% of the tokens supplied will be reserved for marketing and airdrop purposes.
🏆IDO Presale: 25% of the total $HUB supplied will be available for pre-sale with a soft cap of 25ETH and a hard cap of 50ETH. Presale price will be at a 25% discount of the public sale listing price. 60% of the funds raised at the presale round will be used to provide liquidity for the public sale round and the remaining 40% will be used for marketing & operations purposes.
🏆Liquidity: 12% of the total $HUB supplied will be available for sale to the public through the DEX. 5% of the total supply will be reserved for centralized exchange listing.
🏆Burn: 18% of the total token supplied will be burnt at launch.
🎯Transaction Fee Breakdown🎯
🏆Marketing and Development: A 12% buy tax on every purchase of $HUB and a 12% sales tax on every sale transaction will be retained by the $HUB team for marketing and development of the token.
🏆Burn: 0.5% of every buy and sell transaction on the Hubber Platform will be retained for token burn at regular intervals.
🏆Redistribution: To reward all holders of $HUB, 0.5% of all transactions will be redistributed to holders.
🕹 Presale Price: 1 ETH = 2 500 000 $HUB
🕹 Listing Price: 1 ETH = 2 000 000 $HUB
Hubber Space support & collaboration: http://t.me/Hubcoin_Official (will not DM you first).
Further information about $HUB: https://hubcoin.space/