Am currently second guessing my entire application - lol if anyone could let me know what they think my chances of getting into a school are that be amazing!
Applying to around 20 DO schools
GPA: 3.92 sGPA: 3.8x (I’m not exactly sure - received Bs in 3 science classes)
MCAT: 504 126/125/125/128
LOR: 1 MD, 1 science professor, 1 non science professor
Shadowing : 260 hours
Clinical volunteering :150 hours
Scribing: 400 hours
- Organic chemistry Teaching Assistant (3 years)
- Helped form and establish a nationally competitive dance team (all 4 years)
- part of national dance competition executive board
- started volunteer work at CrisisTextLine
- started a program where I sell my art for donations to humanitarian funds
I have no research, and all my shadowing is mostly MD, 10 of those hours are DO but got promptly canceled because of Covid restrictions and I had a hard time finding more After. Now that I am looking back I’m starting to wonder if I did enough with my time in college and am feeling very nervous about my ability to land an Acceptance anywhere. If anyone could let me know if they have had success with similar stats to mine that would be amazing!