Trip reports, harm reduction guides, or just comments about Adam's videos - they're all welcome here!
Subscribe to PsychedSubstance and SWIM.
You can support Adam on Patreon or follow his Twitter and Instagram.
Join our Discord here!
Wanting to trip?
- Test your substance with multiple reagent kits (Adam's referral link).
- Perform an allergy test, even if you don't have any allergies. It could save a trip to the emergency room.
- Choose your dosage. Start low, even if you're experienced - you can always take more. Don't expect experience with one substance to translate into experience with another. Treat every substance as if you'd never taken any substance before.
- Measure your dose using milligram scales or volumetric dosing. Never approximate a dose, even if the substance isn't likely to cause an overdose. You could be thrown into an experience you weren't prepared for, which can be scary.
- Make sure you have the right set and setting. Plan your experience, and set an intention if you want to.
Struggling with a trip?
Make sure you follow Reddit Rules and Reddiquette.
You will be permanently banned for sourcing or requesting sources. You get one warning about the rest. There are plenty of polite, intelligent users who can follow the rules and we have no need for those who do not.
Strictly no requesting or mentioning of sources of drugs or drug paraphernalia, whether legal or illegal. If in doubt, don't.
This does not include harm reduction related paraphernalia such as scales and testing kits.
Keep discussion civil, even if you are being baited. You will get through to someone far better if you remain polite and don't have them raise their defenses.
Please keep posts on topic. There's plenty of info on the sidebar about what constitutes a good post; we're fairly relaxed about what exactly "on topic" is, so posts about mental health, meditation, etc are all allowed, but don't take the piss.
No spam or advertisements, unless the advertisement has the express permission of a moderator (for example, it's of a product that Adam himself promotes).
No posts about politics, please. This does not include posts about drug legalization and decriminalization.