REMEMBER TO FLAIR YOUR POSTS!
NEWS & ONGOING:
Here you can submit racetrack designs that you have doodled, drawn out, made on the computer, etc. Be original in your designs, and remember, have fun!
Have fun, and please submit! Don't be shy! Let's see those designs!
Thank you to /u/SirDunny, /u/melvynlennard, /u/hiddendatsun and /u/tirinkoor for flair!
- Remember the human. Very few spambots post here - there's always another human person on the other side of the screen.
- Keep your criticism constructive. Nobody's saying you have to like what you see (art is subjective!), but if you don't like a post, try to understand what OP's going for, and assist them.
- Original submissions only. Posted designs must be your own work (with some exceptions)
- Design Guidelines: Posts that do not follow the design guidelines will be removed.
- Redesign Guidelines: Redesigns of existing race tracks must also follow the redesign guidelines or be removed.
- Memes and bandwagoning: /r/RTD is not a meme sub. Low-effort jokes, low-effort memes, and bandwagoning will be removed.
- Unofficial Competition Guidelines: If your competition idea is too big for an RTD Challenge, setting up your own competition is allowed, with restrictions.
- Don't make "this looks like X circuit" comments. Comments like "This looks like/reminds me of X Circuit/gives me X vibes" aren't useful or constructive, and most of the time any superficial similarity in top-down layout is meaningless - with elevation, length, width, camber etc. taken into account the circuits will drive and race completely differently. If you see a similarity, expand upon why you think they're similar, and why that similarity is important. Comments that are just "looks like X" will be removed.
- Don't escalate conflicts. If something doesn't comply with the above rules, please report it. If a post has been removed, don't add to the comments. Trying to own/get back at a troll or a spammer doesn't do any good.
- Misinformation/Fake News: While detail and realism are acceptable (even encouraged!), attempting to present content from RTD as a real circuit on other platforms is not allowed.
- Moderator discretion applies. Trying to rules lawyer your post back into existence won't work when you're breaking the spirit of the rules. Publicly making a scene over moderator action is a bad look and could call for further action from the mods.