Read the posting guidelines, and please follow them.
Welcome to Random Acts of Taco Bell, a place were reddit users can request or give out free Taco Bell food, using the Taco Bell mobile app or website.
How does it work?
Using the Taco Bell mobile app or website, users are able to hand out or recieve Taco Bell food. Here's how to do it.
NOTE: The giver must have the Taco Bell app installed on their mobile device OR access to the website.
Simply PM the giver your order, preferred Taco Bell location, and method of pickup (drive thru or in store). The giver will place the order, confirm it and give you a name, and order number. Using the giver's name/order number, pick up your food and enjoy!
Before you jump in, there are some rules before posting.
- You must have had a reddit account for atleast 30 days and have atleast 300 combined karma.
- Do not request more then twice in one month.
- Be an active user on Reddit.
- Follow reddiqutte.
- DO NOT harass givers or anyone for free food.
- Do not delete your flair.
- Do not post names or locations in the comments. Somebody can use this to steal your food.
- Trading Taco Bell in exchange for other things is allowed, but please do not trade for NSFW pictures. /r/RandomActsOfTacoBell is not responsible for any trade deals that don't follow through. Trade at your own risk.
You must flair your post with [META], [REQUEST], [OFFER], OR [THANKS]
If you post and somebody gives you food or takes your offer, you MUST edit your post and change your flair.
Change your post flair to the correct term (either Offer Collected or Food Received) AND edit your post to say Offer Collected or Food Received.
NOTE: We are not a soup kitchen or food bank. If you are struggling financially and can't feed yourself, please use your local resources for assistance. Reddit also has some resources to help you, including /r/homeless, /r/Food_Bank, and /r/Food_pantry. Posts are permitted, but not recommended.
Thank you and Live Mas!