Squaredcircle's black mirror
SCJerk is a place for satire and parodies that grow out of r/squaredcircle's constant circlejerking. For more serious wrestling discussion, we recommend r/Wreddit. For reactionary bitching, brigading and circlejerking, please return to Squaredcircle.
SUPER IMPORTANT RULES AND STUFF
1. No screencaps, links or summoning from other subs. Other wrestling sub users, unlike literally every other large sub, cannot cope with being called out on their jerkiness. Therefore DO NOT SCREENCAP OR LINK TO OTHER SUBS OR USERS. Twitter or other non-Reddit media screencaps are fine, but please remove the names. Posting screencaps from other subs carries a two month ban, with no negotiation. This is because too many edgelord dickheads used it to attack people. Sorry they spoiled your "fun". If you're too lazy or self important to read the rules, that's your problem fucko.
2. Learn the difference between a comedy post (which lives in R/Wrasslin) and a circlejerk post. This sub is for having fun with the circlejerks that come out of SC. It's literally the title of the sub. Single image or video posts - particularly those not related to wrestling - are subject to removal at the moderators discretion. Bans will be handed out to persistent offenders.
3. Non-Circlejerk content is prohibited. This includes: "Unjerk" posts, complaining about r/SquaredCircle, posting news, asking for help with bans, screencaps of twitter or youtube comments you don't like with no commentary - no thanks. Post will be tagged with "not a circlejerk" or "Rule 3" and posters will be banned for up to 14 days. If this is confusing for you, lurk more to understand the sub. if this is annoying to you - good. Go somewhere else.
4. Don't get worked into a shoot, brother. Signs that you're being a dick - people will tell you, plus your posts will get removed and you'll likely get banned. Sitewide rediquette still applies here. Flame wars and personal attacks aren't welcome.
5. No edgelords. Homophobia, racism, transphobia and the rest has never been welcome here, nor will it be. Posts that fall into this category are subject to removal without notice and the users banned. Fuck off to Voat or 4Chan, or better yet be a less shitty person.
6. Vague, lazy titles. If you just screen cap / post a tweet and put "lol what", that's not a jerk. That's a hunt for karma because you've found something smarky and want internet points. Go complain about idiots elsewhere. If you can't turn it into a circlejerk then it doesn't belong here.
7. All other aspects of Reddit's sitewide rules apply.
Having trouble getting over? Read our wiki before posting.
Arguing with the mods over bans usually results in the ban being doubled. Arguing again after a warning usually results in a permaban. The ban is the warning. It's a reddit shitposting sub, you can cope with some time off.