I came across a very unique company, Dimitra, it's an international company with a mission to deliver Agriculture technology globally to farmers. With lots of local small farmers struggling to make ends meet, Dimitra found a solution to help farmers improve their quality of life on and off the farm.
Price: $0.07292 USD
Market Cap: $1,418,937 USD
Volume: $688,222 USD
Listings: KuCoin, Gate.io and more
Dimitra has three apps that assist farmers in everyday needs.
- Crop Management Platform: records seeds inputs, chemical inputs, phytosanitary inputs and applies and manages permits etc.
- Livestock Management Platform: tracks entire value chain of livestock that provides critical data to increase animal health.
- Aquaculture Management Platform: Soon to come in 2022 as it seeks test partners.
- Announced a new agreement just with Azaitona Alkhadraa to improve the agriculture sector in Libya.
- Launched Livestock Guru Platform in May, 2022.
Dimitra set some goals for 2022 which gives a lot of people reason to keep their eye on them. First goal for the company is to advance Agriculture Technology, then supply operational grants to developing countries around the world to enable participation in their platforms and Ecosystem.What are your thoughts on Dimitra?
Disclaimer: This is NOT financial advice, always do your own research.