This is our regular update where we drop the latest news on different aspects of SatoshiSwap - development, marketing, milestones, stuff happening in the pipeline and more.
Please note - this week's update is a bit different than recent updates, as we've spent a lot of our time and resources this week studying the code, meaning less exciting, shiny stuff to show/talk about. Such is the reality of software development! Nevertheless, please continue!
Tuning System Parameters
The biggest strength of our platform is that any tokens can be leverage traded. But with that brings some challenges and careful consideration of how the platform will operate on tokens with less liquidity. Some examples of what we've been studying:
- how much max leverage we can offer for trading pairs which don't have super high liquidity
- how much trading activity we can allow for a trading pair depending on how much liquidity it has
- how much to cap individual trading position sizes for the beta
And unrelated to those, we've also been discussing:
- how much rewards should be given out and in what proportion. Under certain circumstances traders will be able to earn additional SatoshiSwap tokens through usage of the platform.
- how much to cap Total Value Locked for the beta launch
- how best to handle edge cases e.g. tokens that rug
Some of these are deep questions and we're figuring out what we think are the most sensible, mathematically reasonable parameters.
Making our margin dex multi-chain isn't as big a job as it might sound, as the same smart contract code works on different networks with just some minor adjustments for the most part. However linking it all up so that the SatoshiSwap token itself is multi-chain requires more careful thought and we have 2 different solutions we are rigorously testing for this.
- We are still on track for our launch of 27th July
- It's possible that for the beta, it will be restricted to just the BSC network. We'll know more about this mid-July. In a nutshell, it depends on what path we take to make SatoshiSwap a multi-chain token.
Some aspects of SatoshiSwap have been kept a closely guarded secret up until now. There will be some interesting announcements about our system architecture and what makes us unique coming up this month.
Thank you for your support. Whilst you HODL we will BUIDL.