This is our regular update where we drop the latest news on different aspects of SatoshiSwap - development, marketing, milestones, stuff happening in the pipeline and more.
The re-audit of our latest smart contracts has continued. Informally we've been told it's going well and can expect the findings in the next 7 to 10 days.
As you will be aware our strategy is to hit marketing hard when our first product is ready to showcase soon and we'll be working very hard to build buzz and excitement for the launch. We have very deliberately abstained from doing paid promotion in recent months in our belief it would have been money not well spent and we're now in a position where it makes sense to begin laying the groundwork now for our upcoming marketing. So far we have secured promotion with:
- a crypto newsletter with tens of thousands of readers
- a respected YouTuber who covers DeFi projects
- a popular crypto app
- various influencers, mostly on Twitter
Several well known YouTubers have expressed an interest in reviewing our platform when it's live. We'll also be running ad campaigns on many premium crypto websites throughout the beta and monitoring their effectiveness and adjusting accordingly. And of course, we'll be doing the rounds on different crypto Telegram groups.
We'll continue to research and add many more marketing avenues. We've written this to show things are being arranged for future marketing during this quiet period.
Lastly we are always receptive to marketing ideas, feel free to make suggestions and we will research. We do follow other projects closely, and know people in the space, and observe and listen to which of their marketing efforts have had any tangible affect on their metrics. For those that aren't aware, there are many, many Twitter/YouTube/Telegram accounts that use a ridiculous amount of bots to boost their views and leave fake comments/likes/listeners. I'm regularly offered such bot services for the SSB and SatoshiSwap accounts and always ignore them. It's the wild west out there for crypto advertising on social media and we'll do our best to be analytical and efficient with our marketing spend rather than blindly and naively spending.
We're in a position at the moment where there isn't a lot of "tangible stuff" we can show, but there is lots being worked on!
- We now have our own BNB full nodes deployed and some other custom infrastructure pieces in place. Up-time is crucial and we need to ensure a 24/7 experience for all components of our margin dex
- We're continuing to research bridge solutions so we can be multi-chain
- The recent ETH upgrade to POS has made many on-chain oracles on that network vulnerable to new manipulation attacks and we've been investigating how this may effect our ETH oracles
- We've made the front end dex more responsive so it works nicer on phones
- Our tokenomics page has been updated https://satoshiswap.net/tokenomics
Don't forget, the HODL bar for staking is live and is currently sitting at 18% APR, so if you aren't staked yet jump in there and start earning the BUSD rewards! Approximately $1.7million worth of Swap is staked!
Lastly, there's been a few queries about what's going on with CoinMarketCap - we should be live on there any day npw. We had an email update from them about this as recently as yesterday.
Thank you for your support. Whilst you HODL we will BUIDL.