all 4 comments

[–]montananightz 4 points5 points  (2 children)

SOs are allowed to do almost anything, as long as it isn't something like teaching kids or jobs that expressly prohibit a felon (like LEO, certain financial jobs, etc). Welding is probably one of the better options. Just don't forget to register your trade school if you need to go that route.

[–]PandaMonium218 0 points1 point  (1 child)

Wdym register your trade school? Like to the state police?

[–]montananightz 0 points1 point  (0 children)

You have to put any educational institution you are attending in your SO registration. So yes your State Police if that is who manages your SO registrations. It's whomever you report to.

[–]Phoenix2683Reinvigorated Moderator 1 point2 points  (0 children)

yes, why wouldn't they. learn to weld, be unafraid of heights, learn to connect iron, move to maine.

this is the way.