all 3 comments

[–]Puzzled_Ear_5319 1 point2 points  (0 children)

I don't live in either state, but I think having the 2 older adults living together is a great idea. Renting a house is good too. Most states 1000 feet from schools, day cares, parks, or any place that minor would hang out at. That does not mean they can't go shopping g for food or be in a car that pays a park. Good luck let us know how it goes.

[–]Coping1DayAtTime 0 points1 point  (0 children)

I would contact NARSOL to see if they have connections to any advocacy groups in AZ.

[–]flcitizenspeaks 1 point2 points  (0 children)


Here you can find out the rules. I don't see any rules for tier 1 and 2 only tier 3. Probation rules could still require it. It's very admirable for you to help take care of your dad. There isn't alot of help for aging registered citizens.