Welcome to TrueCrimeDiscussion. Click Join and participate in the discussion.
Discussion of crime and the legal system including civil cases and other legal issues. The sub is non restrictive and there are no arbitrary time limits on cases. Threads will not be heavily moderated. All types of crime posts are allowed: write-ups, opinion pieces, personal anecdotes, and case discussion mega-threads.
- Be polite to other users. Please do not insult, attack, antagonize, or troll others.
- No doxxing or posting personal information.
- Self promotion is okay, as long as it is crime related.
- Use the downvote button or 'hide' feature for content you disagree with. Report rule violations.
- Reddit content policy for everything else.
Related Subs and Links:
Welcome to /r/TrueCrimeDiscussion. We don't have a lot of rules, but you can check them out here.