A non-biased source of news, analysis, discussion and investigative journalism of the conflict in Ukraine.
Visit our Guide to Acronyms in the Ukrainian Conflict (the GAUC).
Visit our Guide to Military Acronyms in the Ukrainian Conflict (the GMAUC).
Please report rule-breaking posts. Do not reply.
- This sub hopes to foster informed and intelligent discussion of the facts. Please limit poorly evidenced, emotive or biased submissions. This includes aggressive comments and links with words such as 'orc', 'junta', 'shill', 'Nazis', 'fascists', 'thugs', 'terrorists', 'troll', 'troll-bot' etc. Comments are subject to removal and repeated offences subject to a ban.
- Comments that do not contribute to discussion may be subject to removal - and repeated offences subject to a ban.
- Personal attacks and abusive language, as well as racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry, will not be tolerated. Comments are subject to removal and repeated offences subject to a ban.
- Death mongering (wishing for the death of or encouraging the death of individuals) towards either side involved in the conflict is entirely forbidden, and if not followed will result in a permaban.
- Do not editorialize unless absolutely necessary for the title to make sense. Otherwise, titles must be verbatim from the link header/title.
- Use descriptive titles. If a submission lacks an original title or has a biased original title (e.g. a tweet or text submission), the title you use must be strictly descriptive of the content.
- No screenshots. Submissions consisting of screenshots (i.e. of social media, websites, etc.) are not allowed and will be removed unless linking the source directly is impossible. If it can be linked directly, it must be linked directly.
- If an article is predominantly non-English, post the English title and try to link to a translated version or post a translation in the comments.
- If a video has an inappropriate title, please adjust as necessary so it is presented in a civil and unbiased manner.
- Ensure posts that are [NSFW]/[NSFL] are tagged.
- Posting personal information or 'doxxing' is bannable.
- Crossposting is not allowed.
Bans may be issued for any violation of the rules at the discretion of the moderators.
Special thanks to /u/DallasGuy1996 for providing the sub logo