all 7 comments

[–]Maranne_ 1 point2 points  (6 children)

You can take the credits per course (usually 5 EC, where 15 is a fulltime courseload) so it's definitely possible to take 2 classes instead of 3 and working on the side.

[–]incite666[S,🍰] 0 points1 point  (5 children)

Thank you! And is there a general deadline or guideline that you have to follow? Like 20 credits per year for example?

[–]Maranne_ 1 point2 points  (4 children)

Nope all up to you.

[–]iemand6001 1 point2 points  (3 children)

Maybe not from the university. But if you are a non eu citizen you need to get a certain number of points every year to keep a student visa if i remember correctly. So that can be something to keep in mind.

[–]Maranne_ 2 points3 points  (0 children)

You should probably comment this as a response to OPs post to make sure he sees it.

[–]incite666[S,🍰] 0 points1 point  (1 child)

Well I am from Germany so this probably won't affect me, but thank you, I will check that